For any business owner, commercial or industrial, protecting your property is an important consideration. And exterior security lighting can be very helpful for deterring unwanted visitors and keeping your property safe. For industrial properties, security lighting should be an essential addition. But what are the benefits of security lighting for industrial properties?
What are the benefits of security lighting for industrial properties?
High quality, professional security lighting can offer a range of benefits for any industrial property. These include:
- Deterring potential criminals- security lighting, especially motion activated security lighting can deter potential criminals, and encourage them to avoid your property.
- Link with CCTV- its easy to link up motion activated security lighting to a CCTV system, so you can see exactly who, or what (sometimes its a cat) has set off your security lighting. This can help catch local criminals, and criminal gangs operating in the area. It also means that if the lighting doesn’t deter them, for whatever reason, then they will be captured on camera and can be prosecuted.
- Employee safety– keep your staff safe with a well illuminated space around your property. This can help to prevent slips, trips and falls, as well as any other accidents, or crime.
- Energy efficient- using LED lights for your industrial security lighting can be very cost effective. These lights are energy efficient, drawing less electricity to power themselves, and using less electricity to provide light. As a result, you won’t be paying over the odds for your security lighting.
- Low maintenance- exterior security lighting will need some maintenance. But if you opt for LED bulbs, you wont need to think about changing the light bulbs as frequently. Because these bulbs can last up to 30 times longer than other bulb options!
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today, here at Walker Electrical. We are Preston’s leading electrical specialists. We provide high quality electrical solutions for commercial and industrial companies across Preston and the surrounding region, as well as residential solutions. Call us today!